Students Sign into the portal with the same username and password that you use to sign into the computers at school.
Parents - Create a Parent Portal Account
A parent account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign in. You can also manage your personal account preferences.
To create a parent account, enter the following information:
* Name Your first and last name
* Email Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent account will be sent to this email. The email address must be unique in our system.
* Desired username Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity - you make this up yourself.
* Password Your password must be at least 4 characters long.
* Student Access Information The Access ID is your child's student ID number, followed by a capital "G". For example, 3576G. The student ID is also the child's lunch PIN (your child should know this).
The Access password is your child's birth date in mm/dd/yyyy format. For example, January 3, 2003 would be 01/03/2003.
You can enter the Access ID and Passwords for all your children in the District.
* Relationship Your relationship (Father / Mother / Guardian) to the student.
Questions? Email Cheri Pettus, email@example.com